Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- 4 sweet Italian sausages (about 1 pound), casing removed and crumbled
- 1 bunch of rapini, washed, ends trimmed, and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic, coarsely chopped
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- ½ cup Martelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Martelli Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
- 500g of Garofalo Gluten Free Penne (May also use Garofalo Gluten Free Mafalda Corta or Garofalo Gluten Free Casarecce)
- Place sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring until browned, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring about 30 seconds. Set aside for Step 4.
- Bring 4 litres of water to a boil in a large pot. Add salt, return to a boil and add pasta. Cooke according to package instructions. After 2 minutes add rapini to the pasta water as well. Cook all together until pasta is al dente. Reserve 2 ladles of pasta water and then drain.
- Place reserved skillet over medium-high heat. Using a large slotted spoon, add cooked pasta and rapini into the pan. Add one ladle of reserved cooking liquid (or more if it seems dry) and stir to combine; sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.