- 1 can of Rizzoli Solid Light Tuna in Olive Oil
- 200g of Garofalo Gluten Free Casarecce Pasta
- 1 tbsp + ¼ tsp Martelli Fine Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp Martelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- ¼ tsp fresh black pepper
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- Martelli Hot Pepper Cream
- Bring a medium-sized pot of water to a boil, add 1 tbsp sea salt and cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, heat olive oil and butter over medium heat. Add tuna, salt and pepper. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta into the tuna along with the dried Italian herbs and mix thoroughly.
- Serve with Martelli Hot Pepper Cream.