Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- 500g Garofalo Spaghetti
- ¼ cup of Martelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 can 796mL Martelli DOP San Marzano Tomatoes, drained and coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp. of Martelli Sea Salt
- ¼ cup of fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the Garofalo Spaghetti and cook according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the pasta water.
- Warm the Martelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Add the Martelli DOP San Marzano Tomatoes, garlic, parsley, Martelli Sea Salt and pepper. Cook for approximately 10 minutes. Discard the garlic. Add the cooked pasta and toss to coat. Add the reserved water ¼ cup at a time, if needed.
- Transfer to serving platter and top with basil.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, if desired. Serve immediately
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.